Careful and secure handling of privacy-sensitive information is of great importance to us. Bovi & Ox has therefore drawn up this privacy statement. With this privacy statement, Bovi & Ox gives you insight into how Bovi & Ox uses your personal data.
This Privacy Statement applies to:
- any use of all web pages (including internet portal) under the domain name www.bovi-ox.nl and;
- all services offered by Bovi & Ox (including client intake).
Where this privacy statement identifies a person with ‘he’, ‘him’ or ‘his’, ‘she’ or ‘her’ is also referred to.
For the services and services offered by Bovi & Ox, we process privacy-sensitive data or personal data. Bovi & Ox considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and protected by us.
In our processing, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state what purposes we process personal data with. We do this through this privacy statement;
- we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we first ask you for express permission to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also demand that from our vendors;
- we respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data at your request.
In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Use of personal data
How do we get your data?
When purchasing our services or using our services, we sometimes obtain certain information about you. These can be personal data. We obtain the personal data we process in one of the following ways:
You visit our website
For example, Bovi & Ox places cookies on your computer for optimal operation of our website and for a number of services we ask you to provide your data.
Bovi & Ox obtains the data of its client
For example, Bovi & Ox provides services to its clients. In the context of this service, we receive personal data from you in some cases.
How does Bovi & Ox use my data?
To optimize your website visit
On our website we need your personal data for a number of functionalities.
With certain parts of our services, you must register first. After registration, we keep the personal data you have given us. We keep this information so that you do not have to refill it every time and so that we can contact you in the context of the implementation of the agreement.
We will not provide the data linked to your username to third parties, unless necessary in the context of the implementation of the agreement you conclude with us or if this is required by law. In the event of a suspicion of fraud or misuse of our services, we may hand over personal data to the competent authorities.
Our portal allows you to access a management environment where you can set up, specify, change, and leave information yourself.
For marketing purposes, in addition to the information on our website, we can also inform you of our new products and services:
- by mail
- via e-mail
- via social media
- by phone
Opt out of sending advertising can be sent out via the link at the bottom of any email you receive from us or by email(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Contact form and newsletter
We offer you through www.bovi-ox.nl the possibility to ask questions via a contact form or chat box, where you are asked to fill out various information to handle your question. You choose which information you provide. The data you send shall be retained as long as the nature of the form or content of your e-mail is required for full reply ing and handling thereof.
We offer a newsletter with which we would like to inform interested parties about our products and/or services. Each newsletter contains a link that allows you to unsubscribe. Your email address will only be added to the subscriberlist with your explicit consent.
To carry out an assignment for our clients (contractual duty)
For the ability to carry out our services to our client we process the personal data below.
- NAW data
- Phone number
- Citizen service number (BSN)
- Email address
- Financial data
- Billing address
- Payment details
- Date of birth
- Copy of your passport
- Date of birth
- Salary details
If we require a processor agreement between the client and Bovi & Ox under the privacy legislation for processing, it will be concluded through Article 17 of our general terms and conditions. Our terms and conditions can be downloaded on our website.
To process your application
If you apply to us, we may ask for the following information from you:
- Your name;
- Your contact details (e.g. e-mail address or telephone number);
- Your CV to assess your fitness for the vacancy you are
Cookies are used on our service via www.bovi-ox.nl. Cookies are also placed through third parties enabled by us.
You are free to disable cookies through your browser. Please note that our website and services may no longer work optimally via www.bovi-ox.nl.
We do not publish your personal data.
Provision to third parties
We may provide your information to our partners involved in our services to you.
In the event that these partners are (partly) established outside the EU, we have strict agreements with them to comply with European privacy rules. We therefore ask for your express consent separately before they receive your information. If we are obliged to do so under a legal requirement, we may make your personal data available to third parties.
- Access to personal data is shielded with a username and password;
- Access to personal data is shielded with a username and a login token;
- The data is stored in a separate, shielded system after receipt;
- We take physical measures for access protection of the systems in which personal data storage sits;
- We use secure connections (Transport Layer Security or TLS); that shields all information between you and our website when you enter personal data;
- We keep logs from all systems where personal data are